Saturday, April 28, 2007

Why do I Need to Create This Blog?

Welcome to my second blog. I thought one blog would be enough! Anyway, I thought this "space" could be a place where people could post comments and opinions about "books I'm reading now."

When I type books I mean all different kinds: novels, poetry, nonfiction, picture, historical, biography, etc.

You get the picture.

I hope many people view this website/blog and share what they are reading. It may interest, enlighten, and expand readers' interest.

Welcome,
Chris

2 comments:

Blog of Elliott said...

Chris, I will do my best to add to your blog. I love Stuart Mclean but I am currently reading "The Brotherhoods" By Gary Larson. It is the true story of 2 cops that murdered for the mofia. Both convicted in 2006.

John Mutford said...

Chris, glad to have another book blog in the Newfoundland blogroll!